Skip to main content

Academic Registry and Council Secretariat

Your Study

During your time at Queen Mary you will have to re-enrol every year through MySIS, if you have applied for Student Finance funding and/or discounted travel, you will only receive these when you have re-enrolled.

You will also only be able to ask for a new student card once you have enrolled for the year.

Whilst at Queen Mary you may decide that you want to change your course, interrupt or even withdraw. These pages will help you with any queries you may have about some key important events during your studies.

Return to top