Skip to main content

Academic Registry and Council Secretariat

Do you have unpaid fees?

If you have unpaid fees (unpaid tuition fees, field trip charges) then you will not be able to 

  • access re-enrolment
  • obtain official documents and letters
  • get a replacement student ID card
  • receive your results
  • access your HEAR

until you have paid the outstanding amount.


Alternatively you can contact the Fees Office by email



Return to top