Skip to main content

Academic Registry and Council Secretariat

Special examination arrangements

Students who require Examination Access Arrangements (EAA's) will need to contact the Disability and Dyslexia Service (DDS), who offer support for all students with disabilities, specific learning difficulties and mental health issues at Queen Mary.

Details of how to apply for Examination Access Arrangements plus deadlines and FAQs can be found on the Disability and Dyslexia Service - Examination Access Arrangements page.


Return to top