Are you an undergraduate Home Fee student with dependant children? Financial assistance funding is available to help and you could be eligible for a non-repayable grant of £500.
Am I eligible?
You are eligible if you are:
- Enrolled for the 2023/24 academic year on an Undergraduate programme
- Assessed by Student Finance as being a Home Fee student and eligible for maintenance funding
- Are taking your full entitlement of maintenance loan
- Have a child or children usually under 18 (or under 20 where still in education) who are financially dependent on you.
- If your circumstances do not fit the definitions above but you wish to apply, you can contact us for further advice on your situation at email@example.com
How do I apply?
Visit the Financial Assistance Fund website for more details about applying. All applications need to come via the Scholarships and Bursaries section of MySIS
- Log in to your MySIS portal and go to the Scholarships and Bursaries page (click More Options... if not visible)
- Click on ‘Apply for Scholarship or Bursary’ and select ‘Financial Assistance Fund’ from the funding type dropdown
- Complete all the online application screens
- Make sure you click the ‘Submit’ button on the final screen.
When to apply?
Please ensure that you have submitted your application to us by the closing date of 19th April 2024 if you are a Final Year student or by 12th July 2024 if you are a continuing student.