Skip to main content

Academic Registry and Council Secretariat

Queen Mary University of London replacement Degree Certificate

If you were awarded prior to 2014 or by the University of London please go to: University of London / Queen Mary and Westfield College Degree Awards

I have not received my Degree Certificate and it has been more than 3 months since the date of award

Your certificate will be posted to the home address on your MySIS record. If you have not received your Degree Certificate and this address is correct, we will resend your certificate free of charge (postage charges may apply) if you notify us within 6 months of being notified of your award. If you were notified of your award more than 6 months ago and your certificate has not arrived, you may be liable to purchase a replacement copy. 

My home address on MySIS was incorrect at the time my Degree Certificate was sent out

If this address is incorrect, there will be a charge for a replacement certificate and you will need to make a payment by clicking on this link: QMUL Replacement Degree certificate

My Degree Certificate arrived damaged or the details on it appear incorrect

Please email with further details and attach any photographic evidence to support this and we will advise you on the next steps.

My initial Degree certificate arrived but now it is Lost/ Damaged

If you received an initial Degree Certificate but have since lost it or it has become damaged and you require a replacement document, please purchase this here: QMUL Replacement Degree certificate

In-person collection of a Replacement Degree Certificate

You can collect your Replacement Degree Certificate in person. However, you will need to request this by emailing before arriving at the Student Enquiry Centre.

If you wish to nominate someone to collect this on your behalf please include the following in your email:

Your full name
Date of Birth
Full name of friend collecting

Upon contacting us, you will receive an automated response informing you of your enquiry reference number. You must give the person collecting your certificate this reference number and they must bring ID with them. 

Postal options for a Replacement Degree Certificate

We will not charge for standard airmail/ UK post but please note we will not have any tracking facility for these postal types.

When purchasing a replacement Degree Certificate you can select available postal types in your order form.

If you have further questions please contact us at: 

Please note that only one hard copy of your certificate can be in circulation at any one time, and a replacement will only be issued if the original certificate has been lost, stolen or destroyed. Under no circumstances will the University issue additional copies or duplicates to any graduate holding an original certificate.


Return to top