Skip to main content

Academic Registry and Council Secretariat

If your visa is due to expire

You must make sure that you hold a valid visa at all times during your studies at Queen Mary whether it is a Student visa or any other immigration permission. If your visa is about to expire, you need to tell us what you plan to do at least one month before expiry. For details of how to request a CAS, please see the 'CAS request' section.

If you are not sure what type of immigration permission you need to apply for, please read the QMUL Advice and Counselling Service guide ‘What immigration permission do I need to study at Queen Mary?’.

Return to top