Skip to main content

Academic Registry and Council Secretariat

Student Visa

Before applying for a Student visa, we recommend that you read the guidance provided by the QMUL Advice and Counselling Service.

In order to apply for a Tier 4 visa, you will need to request a CAS.


Return to top