Skip to main content

Academic Registry and Council Secretariat

Replacement Degree Certificate

If your Degree Certificate has been:

  • Lost
  • Misplaced
  • Destroyed
  • Never received

Please select the relevant award below.

Replacement degree certificate for

Replacement certificates will bear the name of the graduate as they were known at the time of graduation.  Names cannot be changed retrospectively (unless the name change is as a result of gender reassignment). The replacement certificate will have the exact award information contained on your original certificate and will be produced on current certificate paper.

Return to top