Skip to main content

Academic Registry and Council Secretariat

University of London / Queen Mary and Westfield College Degree Awards

If you have lost your original certificate or it has been destroyed and you wish to apply for a Replacement Certificate you need to contact the University of London at:

Diploma Production Office
University of London
Stewart House
32 Russell Square
London WC1B 5DN
United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)20 7862 8303  
Fax:+44 (0)20 7862 8287


Please note that a duplicate will only be issued at the discretion of the University of London and if your original certificate is subsequently found the duplicate must be returned to the University.



Return to top