Skip to main content

Academic Registry and Council Secretariat

What documents can I get after withdrawing from my course?

Withdrawn students who started their programme after September 2017

For students who started their programme from September 2017 onward Queen Mary University of London has replaced hard copies of documentation with access to a Student status letter and a HEAR digital Transcript through Gradintelligence.

On this platform, you can find your HEAR with any confirmed grades you obtained whilst studying at university, on your Student status letter there will be an additional sentence that states your last date of attendance.

If you do not have a Student Status Letter or HEAR in your account and require one, please email and we can provide you with one. 

If you are having trouble accessing your Gradintelligence account, for example, if you have forgotten your username/password or have never activated your account, please see our webpage for guidance.

Please be advised that the HEAR digital transcript is a self-serve document and QMUL cannot share it with a third party on your behalf.

Withdrawn students who ended their programme before September 2017

If you left Queen Mary University of London without having completed your programme and without an alternative award you can request a withdrawal letter that confirms the dates you were registered as a student at the university.

You can also request a transcript of all the modules you studied and the marks obtained if a full year of study or more were completed. There is no charge for documents without an award please email to request these.

If you were awarded an alternative award please refer to our graduate documentation page for how to request copies of your documents.


Return to top