Your exam timetable will be published in MySIS. It will tell you when your examination is taking place, where your exam is (either physical venue or online) and what your seat number is. If you have any problems with your timetable, please email the Exams Team as soon as possible via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Examination Period Dates 2022/23
Semester A Examinations
- 19 December - 22 December 2022: Study Period
- 03 December - 04 January 2023: Study Period
- 05 January - 20 January 2023: Examination Period
Semester B Examinations
- 02 May - 03 May 2023: Study Period
- 04 May - 02 June 2023: Examination Period
- 01 and 29 May 2023: Bank Holidays
Late Summer Resit Period
- 07 August - 18 August 2023
Timetable Publication Dates 2022/23
Please be aware that these dates are subject to change.
We expect to publish your individual Exam Timetable to your MySIS accounts after 6pm on:
- Tuesday 22 November 2022: Semester A Examinations
- Friday 17 March 2023: Semester B Examinations
- Thursday 20 July 2023: Late Summer Resit Examinations*
*Due to the short period of time between official results release and the late summer examination period, please be advised that you will not receive as much notice of your individual exam timetable as you receive ahead of the January and May examinations.
Please be advised that it will not be possible for the Exams Team or your School/Institute to share details of examination dates ahead of the timetable being published.
- Do not make vacation arrangements that will involve you being away before the formal end of the exam period, this is due to the occasional and unavoidable necessity to change the date of an exam.
- Please note that it is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with the day, time and location of your exams. It is also your responsibility to obtain a copy of your individual timetable, to check for and raise any possible errors with the Exams Team via email@example.com as soon as possible.
- If you have registered for modules at another University of London college then the details of the exam will be sent to you once we receive them from the relevant college; this is normally during the Easter vacation. If you do not receive this information, contact the Exams Office at the university teaching the module.