Law Student Buddy
Second and third year students act as buddies to first year students in their first semester. Buddies use their own experiences to provide support and advice by meeting up for a chat or answering email or text messages.
1. Attend introductory session
2. Attend designated student meeting sessions. These are formally arranged and timetabled by the Student Support Team in Week 1
3. Be available to first-year students on an ongoing but informal basis, to offer support and advice. The Department Student Support Team remain available for further advice where necessary.
4. Be a Student Buddy in your second and third year
5. Complete at least 10 hours over the two years
For more information visit https://www.qmul.ac.uk/about/whoswho/departments/