HEAR's will be published by the advertised date at the latest. It is very likely that you will receive your HEAR earlier than the stated date. Please be advised that we are unable to accept any requests for your document to be published whilst the HEAR's are being uploaded. We will release it to you as soon as possible and you will receive an email notification when it is available to you. If your HEAR has not been published by the expected date, please make sure you are not affected by one of the reasons why your HEAR may not be published before contacting us.
To help you understand at what point your results/HEAR will be released, we have defined what we mean here by a finalist and a continuing student:
- A finalist is a student who is at the point of award. They have completed all taught and/or research components and are awaiting their final results and/or award classification.
- A continuing student is one who is moving on to the next year or stage of their programme. For example a first year Bachelors student who will continue to the second year. Or, a Masters student who has completed the taught elements of the programme and will continue/progress to the research element.
Please be aware that the dates below are subject to change and this page will be updated if the results release or HEAR publication dates are amended.
Finalists and Continuing Students
Official Result Release (Sem A and B results): 14 July 2022
Latest HEAR Publication Date: 28 July 2022
Continuing Students with Late Summer Resits
Official Result Release (late summer results): 08 September 2022
Latest HEAR Publication Date: 22 September 2022
Finalists with Late Summer Resits and Students with Exit Awards
Official Result Release: 21 September 2022
Latest HEAR Publication Date: 05 October 2022
Finalists Being Considered for Award in the Autumn 2021 and Continuing Students with Late Summer Resits (students continuing from 2020/21)
Official Result Release: 27 October 2021
Latest HEAR Publication Date: 10 November 2021
Finalists Being Considered for Award in the Spring 2022
Official Result Release: 23 March 2022
Latest HEAR Publication Date: 06 April 2022
Finalists Being Considered for Award in the Summer 2022 and Continuing Students
Official Result Release: 20 July 2022
Latest HEAR Publication Date: 03 August 2022
Finalists Being Considered for Award in the Autumn 2022 and Continuing Students with Late Summer Resits
Official Result Release: 27 October 2022
Latest HEAR Publication Date: 10 November 2022
- If you have an outstanding tuition fee payment then your HEAR may be marked as 'revoked' or it may not be published by the advertised date. Guidance on how to pay your fees can be found on our 'Unpaid fees?' information page.
- If you are being investigated for an assessment offence and your record is on hold, we will not be able to publish your HEAR until the Appeals, Complaints and Conduct Office have completed their investigation.
- If your marks have not been entered into the student record system or have not been ratified by an appropriate examination board by a specified deadline, it is unlikely that we will be able to officially release your results or publish your HEAR by the advertised dates.
- Students on a joint-China programme (BUPT / Nanchang / NPU) should be advised that your official results may be released at different times than noted above meaning your HEAR may be published at a different time, too. You should contact your departmental administrators for guidance.
If you are in urgent need of any documents outlining your grades or award details please see the following page for payment links to the different documents we can provide: http://www.arcs.qmul.ac.uk/students/sec/grad-doc/