Aria Grace Pro Bono Award For Brilliance
Awarded by the Undergraduate Professional Development Committee, this student has been a star-performer in pro-bono.
1. Student needs to be a ‘star performer’ in pro bono.
2. Student must fit one of these criteria;
• state school educated,
• has a part time job while studying,
• be the first in their immediate family to go to university,
• be a carer, or
• a care leaver.
3. Require students to complete an additional task – submission of CV and cover letter
For more information visit https://www.qmul.ac.uk/about/whoswho/departments/