Skip to main content

Academic Registry and Council Secretariat

Withdrawal from College

If you are experiencing difficulties in your studies, you may wish to consider interrupting your studies, applying for an extension of your submission date, or moving from full-time to part-time status, depending on your circumstances. Please discuss your options with your supervisor and Advice and Counselling before making a final decision.

If you have definitely decided to withdraw from Queen Mary, please complete the Withdrawal Form [DOC 63KB] and pass it to your supervisor. When it has been countersigned by the Director for Graduate Studies, the Research Degrees Office will write to you to confirm the termination of your registration with Queen Mary.

Return to top