Skip to main content

Academic Registry and Council Secretariat

Information on research student applications

Research student applications are managed through MySIS. If you need information on an application you should contact your School’s postgraduate research administrator in the first instance. You can also contact the Research Degrees Admissions Officer or Research Degrees Officer for your School – see Research Degrees Office contact details

Return to top