Skip to main content

Academic Registry and Council Secretariat

Have unpaid fees and can't re-enrol?

If you have unpaid fees (tuition fees, field trip charges etc.) you will not be able to access the re-enrolment task in MySIS until you have paid the outstanding amount.

If you have applied for Student Finance funding for 2022/23 but have been advised that you owe a tuition fee payment, this is because you need to notify our Fees Office that you have made a Student Finance application and your funding has been confirmed. Please send copies of your Student Finance paperwork to

You can pay your outstanding fees online.

If you need to speak to a member of the Finance Department you can contact them by:

  • Email (
  • In person: Ground Floor of Scape East on the Mile End campus




Return to top