This page includes links to more detailed guidance on the approval process for selected collaborative activities:
For general guidance on the risk-based approval processes for collaborative activity, see the relevant page below:
For guidance on other proposals, please see below for contact details:
For guidance on collaborative activity involving taught and research programmes, please contact ARCS:
- General queries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- More information on the approval process for taught programmes and the key contacts in ARCS for each Faculty can be found on the Taught Programmes Board page.
- For collaborative activity involving research degrees and professional doctorates contact Mary Childs, Assistant Academic Registrar (Research Degrees).
For guidance on international partnerships, please contact the Global Engagement Office:
- For all new international partnerships contact Clare Burke, Head of International Partnerships.
- For Study Abroad Agreements and International and Turing Exchanges contact Ceri Bevan, Head of Global Opportunities.
For guidance on collaborative activity involving research partnerships and intellectual property, please contact the Joint Research Management Office (JRMO). Or follow these flow diagrams to contact the right teams.