The Remuneration Committee is a committee of Council and is responsible for determining and reviewing the salaries, terms and conditions (and, where appropriate, severance payments) of the President and Principal and senior staff of Queen Mary University of London.
- Remuneration Committee membership 2022-23 [PDF 86KB]
- Remuneration Committee terms of reference 2022-23 [PDF 104KB]
During 2022-23, Remuneration Committee will meet on the following dates:
- Friday 07 October 2022 at 1300 hours
- Monday 24 October 2022 at 1630 hours
- Tuesday 28 March 2023 at 1630 hours
- Tuesday 13 June 2023 at 1630 hours
Information about the emoluments of the President and Principal and other higher paid staff is published in QMUL’s Financial Statements (http://www.qmul.ac.uk/about/collegeinfo/spending/). The release of other personal information contained in the agendas, minutes and papers of Remuneration Committee is subject to a Public Interest Test.
The Secretary to Remuneration Committee is Jonathan Morgan, Chief Governance Officer and University Secretary.
Membership lists and Terms of Reference prior to 2022-23 can be found in the Remuneration Committee Archives.